Our Mission Adventure

"After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb." - Revelation 7:9

Monday, June 21, 2010

Holy! Holy! Holy!

[Okay, something has shifted in my ability to download videos, but since I wanted to share the music with you more than the image I'm just going to ignore the weird "crop" of the screen.  I hope it doesn't irritate you too much]

Things have been happening that I can't explain just yet but they're all good and it makes me want to worship! Today, I'm inviting you to join me.  No matter where you are and no matter what is going on in your life, God is worthy to be praised!  We might not always understand him, we may not always see him and we may not always agree with him, but God is always in control, his will for our lives is always in motion and his ways are always better than our own! 

- Julie
   

No comments:

Post a Comment