Our Mission Adventure

"After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb." - Revelation 7:9

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Dave!

I'm a total Dave groupie!

What a great guy I'm married to.  Here's a little photo of him rockin' a reunion show with his old bandmates The Lost Memo.  His band days were before I knew him so the reunion concert was really fun for me.  Along with the other wives, I sat on the front row totally engrossed with my husband getting his groove on.  Most of you know him as a conservative bass man playing worship (me included), but when he was with his bandmates...yeah!  I kept thinking, "Wow, I get to go home with that guy!"  Yep, total groupie.

Happy Birthday to the best husband a girl could ever ask for.  I'm blessed beyond blessed to be sharing life with you.  As Saida said this morning, "You're halfway to 86!"  So much living left to do.

Rock On Honey!

- Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment