Our Mission Adventure

"After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb." - Revelation 7:9

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Freedom!

"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." - John 8:36

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." - Galatians 5:1


Happy Independence Day Everyone!  The family spent a fun night at the town Jubilee surrounded by friends, sharing food and oohing & ahhing over the fireworks display.  It was a fun night of celebration and I am reminded again of how blessed we truly are here in America.

More importantly, I am blessed to be a child of God because in Him I know a freedom that isn't dependent upon any government system.  True freedom indeed!

"On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand - all other ground is sinking sand."

- Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment